Three tips to tell you how to Choose the Right Size of Costume?
There are so many designs of Halloween costume, costumes fashioned after superheroes for your events and parties online store. Really, the variety of Halloween costume idea is one of the reasons people look forward to the season.
However, ordering the right size of costumes that fit you seems to be a major challenge. Nothing can be more annoying and demoralizing like finding out that the favorite costumes you ordered online store are not the right size and you have to pay return shipping cost if send back to seller.
1. Points to note
Clothes and shoes follow two major styles of sizing-EUR and US. However, none of them will work for costumes. If you apply any of them to order a costume, you will most likely get a wrongly-sized costume. So, you need to measure yourself carefully before ordering online.
Some people erroneously assume that the size chart reflects the clothes measurements. Contrary to that assumption, the chart actually reflects the body's dimensions and not that of the clothes.
Although it is not uncommon for some costumes to have much room for comfort, this is not applicable to every costume. The amount of extra room required depends on version of costume ordered and the individual's need for comfort. Most importantly, the material of the costume also plays a role in this. If the costume is made of quality jumpsuit, there may not be any need for much additional room. Our jumpsuit costumes are often stretchy.
Remember, the kind of clothes you are putting on will add to your measurements.So, it is better done while putting on thin or tight-fitted clothing as this will give measurements that are close to the actual measurements on your body. In fact, it is better to allow someone to help you take the measurements and it should be taken in either inches or centimeters.
When it comes to ordering costumes, age dose not really matter. The costume for adult super heroes can be designed and made for kids. Becosplayer costume store is able to costume made for your kids if you email us the correct body size.
2. Follow the guide to measure your body
1. Shoulder Length: The length from shoulder to shoulder not the circumference.
2. Chest: The circumference of the chest/bust at fullest point.
3. Waist: The circumference of your waist.
4. Hips: The circumference of you hips at fullest point.
5. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
6. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
7. Feet width: Measure the width at the widest part( If shoes included)
8. Feel length: Measure the length from your heel to your longest toe.( If shoes included)
9. Pants length: Measure from the waist to the feet.
10. Body circumference: Measure from the shoulder to seam to shoulder ( Only needed if the costume is jumpsuits)
11. Sleeve length: Measure from the shoulder to waist.
12. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your becips.
3. Choose your size on our size chart
- If your measurements are close to that of the standard size, then once you have confirmed this against the exact version of the costume, then you can select and order.
- If you do not fit into the category of the standard size then a customized costume is the option for you.
- The general measurements we take are for the height, chest, waist and hip – if you have any special size requirements, you SHOULD TO let us know. For example, you have the one arm longer than another one. As we are unable to fully measure your body like a tailor would do, we hope you measure your body carefully instead of buy the wrong size.